Trinity Examination Flexi 1-to-1 Course
Trinity Flexi 1-to-1 Course: ProfileWith our Trinity Flexi 1-to-1 course you take from 1-5 one-to-one lessons per week. Each lesson is 80 minutes. You can choose your lesson days and times and change your schedule week by week (conditions apply*).
- One-to-one lessons: Maximum personal attention and flexible programme - study what you need
- Flexible course plans: Take 10, 20 or 40 lessons per course. 1 lesson is 80 minutes.
- Flexible lessons per week: Choose between 1 to 5 lessons per week: morning, afternoon or evening
- Flexible days: Choose which days you want to study, including Saturdays at no extra cost
- Personal programme: Focus on the exam skills and language development you need most
- Combined class/home study: Trinity Flexi 1-to-1 courses require preparation, practice and review at home
Trinity Flexi 1-to-1 Course: ProgrammesTrinity examinations are internationally recognised English language qualifications for UK visa applications, university applications and for work. For more information see www.trinitycollege.com. We offer courses for the Integrated Skills in English (ISE) and Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE) tests.
Integrated Skills in English (ISE)Studying for the ISE test builds real-life English and skills for academic study and employment. There are two exam modules: Reading/Writing and Speaking/Listening. Students must pass both modules to gain an ISE qualification. The exam modules can be taken together on the same day, or at different times (both modules must be taken on the same day for the government-approved SELT test in the UK).
Levels: B1 to C2
Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE)Preparation for the GESE builds practical English communication skills - for personal goals, study, travel, work, and settlement and for visa application purposes. The GESE test is a face-to-face assessment of Speaking and Listening skills with a Trinity examiner.
Levels: A1 to B1
Trinity Flexi 1-to-1 Course: PlansWhich Course Plan? We will recommend the best Course Plan for you based on your level of English, your previous studies and your target result.
- TRINITY FLEXI 10 "Essentials": 10-lesson course focusing on essential Trinity skills and exam preparation
- TRINITY FLEXI 20 "Standard": 20-lesson preparation course – best option for most Trinity exam students
- TRINITY FLEXI 40 "Maximiser": 40-lesson complete preparation course - intensive practice in key areas
|One-to-one course||Flexible 1-to-1 programmes|
|Course days||Choose your course days Monday – Saturday|
|Lessons per week||Take 1 to 5 lessons per week - each lesson is 80 minutes|
|Lessons per course||Choose course plans of 10 / 20 / 40 lessons|
|Course timetable||09:20-10:40 / 11:00-12:20 / 13:20-14:40 / 15:00-16:20 / 17:00-18:20 / 18:40-20:00|
|Levels||ISE: Intermediate to Advanced (B1-C2) / GESE: Beginner to Intermediate (A1-B1)|
|Course plan||Total course hours||Per course||Per 80-minute lesson|
|10 lessons||13.33 hours||750||75|
|20 lessons||26.67 hours||1400||70|
|40 lessons||53.33 hours||2600||65|
* See Terms and Conditions for cancellation and rescheduling terms.
You can also take a course online from anywhere in the world. Click here to find out more.
Special introductory offer - FREE enrolment for first-time students - Save £60 - Apply Now
About One to One English "I liked here the attitude to teaching, the flexibility of the teachers and the flexible time-schedule." read more reviews »What's special about this course?
Central London Location Our school is located in world-famous Covent Garden, in the heart of central London. We also deliver on-site training courses to businesses across the London area, Home Tuition, and Skype Online English Courses.
English Language Training Specialists We specialise exclusively in English language courses in small group and 1-to-1. Our methods, resources and teachers focus specifically on providing high quality English courses.
Tailored Programmes We offer General English and many examination courses, as well as tailored business English courses. You can choose short highly-intensive courses with up to 6 days per week, or flexible ongoing courses with usually 2 to 5 lessons per week.
Course Teachers All our teachers are professional, qualified native-speakers. They have a wide range of experience and are specially trained in our own successful methods. They're also very friendly!
Independent One to One English is an independent accredited English language school, not an international business chain. Our students welcome our warm and friendly “family atmosphere” and the support we give you at every stage of the journey with us.
Personal Care and Support There is a full, free pre-course assessment before you join the school to make sure you choose the right course for you. After you join, you benefit from the personal support of your own Course Director and we regularly ask for and act on feedback.
- Trinity examination one-to-one course
- Freedom to change dates and times
- Choose start and finish dates
- Take 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 lessons per week
- Morning, afternoon or evening courses
- One-to-one: very highest personal care