IELTS Examination Intensive Max-6 Course
IELTS Intensive Max-6 Course: ProfileOur IELTS Intensive Max-6 course is a full-time IELTS (Academic) examination preparation course for Intermediate and Upper Intermediate level students. The comprehensive course programme covers all four sections of the IELTS examination: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. This intensive IELTS course has a maximum of just 6 students, so you get much more personal attention, correction, feedback and useful advice from your course teachers.
- Effective course - Just 6 students: Small classes mean highly effective learning and fast results
- 15 hours per week full-time course: Weekday mornings Monday to Friday 09:20-12:30
- Programme: IELTS (Academic) examination preparation course covering all sections of the exam
IELTS Intensive Max-6 Course: Programme
- Continuous feedback: teachers give you detailed correction and advice on your speaking and writing both in class and on written homework, and to improve your performance in listening and reading tests
- Speaking: small group courses mean plenty of class speaking time to build accuracy, fluency,
vocabulary, structural range and familiarisation with all parts of the IELTS speaking test
- Writing: study the main task 1 question types and examples of the key IELTS task 2 topics
- Vocabulary: intensive academic vocabulary study for active use to create stronger writing and speaking
and for recognition so that you perform more efficiently in listening and reading tests
- Listening: familiarisation with IELTS listening task types and techniques, accents, typical content
- Reading: practise IELTS reading by task type, focusing on techniques for most challenging types
|Small group course||3 - 6 students per class|
|Course timetable||Monday to Friday 09:20 - 12:30|
|Course hours||15 hours per week|
|Levels||Intermediate (B1) / Upper Intermediate (B2)|
|Weeks||Course fees||Per week|
You can also take an IELTS examination course online from anywhere in the world. Click here to find out more.
Download course information
Save 10% on the Best English Language Courses in London
Special introductory offer for first-time students Apply Now
About One to One English "I liked here the attitude to teaching, the flexibility of the teachers and the flexible time-schedule." read more reviews »What's special about this course?
Central London Location Our school is located in world-famous Covent Garden, in the heart of central London. We also deliver on-site training courses to businesses across the London area, Home Tuition, and Skype Online English Courses.
English Language Training Specialists We specialise exclusively in English language courses in small group and 1-to-1. Our methods, resources and teachers focus specifically on providing high quality English courses.
Tailored Programmes We offer General English and many examination courses, as well as tailored business English courses. You can choose short highly-intensive courses with up to 6 days per week, or flexible ongoing courses with usually 2 to 5 lessons per week.
Course Teachers All our teachers are professional, qualified native-speakers. They have a wide range of experience and are specially trained in our own successful methods. They're also very friendly!
Independent One to One English is an independent accredited English language school, not an international business chain. Our students welcome our warm and friendly “family atmosphere” and the support we give you at every stage of the journey with us.
Personal Care and Support There is a full, free pre-course assessment before you join the school to make sure you choose the right course for you. After you join, you benefit from the personal support of your own Course Director and we regularly ask for and act on feedback.
- IELTS Examination full-time course
- Small group course: fast, effective results
- Mornings 15 hours per week 09:20-12:30
- Flexible dates - start any Monday