General English Saturday Max-6 Course
General English Saturday Max-6 Course: ProfileOur General English Saturday Max-6 course is a 3-hour small group class on Saturdays only, making this course ideal if you are busy during the week. You can take classes on Saturdays mornings or afternoons.
General English courses are our most popular courses for everyday conversational English, helping you to speak English confidently and fluently, with more accurate grammar and stronger active vocabulary.
- NEW! Flexible course: Take "holidays" when you're busy and reschedule classes! (See conditions*)
- Effective course - Just 6 students: Small classes mean highly effective learning and fast results
- Saturday classes: Saturday mornings 09:20-12:30 or Saturday afternoons 13:20-16:30
- Key skills: Speaking, Pronunciation, Vocabulary, Listening, Grammar
- Levels: This course is available to students at Pre-Intermediate to Advanced levels
- Programme: Based on highly effective coursebooks and CDs exclusive to One to One English
General English Saturday Max-6 Course: ProgrammeThe General English Saturday Max-6 course programme maximises speaking time and the active use of a wider, more expressive natural conversational vocabulary based on our exclusive course materials and authentic audio CDs.
- Speaking: Plenty of speaking and discussion time directly with your teacher
- Vocabulary: Practical language study for everyday real-life topics and situations
- Grammar: Clear, systematic explanations, your grammar questions resolved
- Pronunciation: Personal advice on accent reduction throughout each lesson
- Listening: Enjoy our exclusive CDs with natural everyday English dialogues
- Training: Your mistakes corrected and explained, continuous feedback given
- Materials: Based on coursebooks and CDs exclusive to One to One English
|Small group course||3 - 6 students per class|
|Course hours||3 hours each Saturday|
|Course timetable||Saturday 09:20 - 12:30 (mornings) or 13:20 - 16:30 (afternoons)|
|Levels||Pre-Intermediate (A2/B1) to Advanced (C2)|
|Weeks||Course fees||Per week|
For information on course weeks not shown please click here or contact the school.
You can also take a General English course online from anywhere in the world. Click here to find out more.
Download course information
Special introductory offer - FREE enrolment for first-time students - Save £60 - Apply Now
About One to One English "I really appreciated the professional way the course was organised... extremely useful for my work." read more reviews »What's special about this course?
Central London Location Our school is located in world-famous Covent Garden, in the heart of central London. We also deliver on-site training courses to businesses across the London area, Home Tuition, and Skype Online English Courses.
English Language Training Specialists We specialise exclusively in English language courses in small group and 1-to-1. Our methods, resources and teachers focus specifically on providing high quality English courses.
Tailored Programmes We offer General English and many examination courses, as well as tailored business English courses. You can choose short highly-intensive courses with up to 6 days per week, or flexible ongoing courses with usually 2 to 5 lessons per week.
Course Teachers All our teachers are professional, qualified native-speakers. They have a wide range of experience and are specially trained in our own successful methods. They're also very friendly!
Independent One to One English is an independent accredited English language school, not an international business chain. Our students welcome our warm and friendly “family atmosphere” and the support we give you at every stage of the journey with us.
Personal Care and Support There is a full, free pre-course assessment before you join the school to make sure you choose the right course for you. After you join, you benefit from the personal support of your own Course Director and we regularly ask for and act on feedback.
- Saturday morning / afternoon course
- General English for everyday conversation
- Small group course: fast, effective results
- Courses from minimum 8 weeks
- Flexible dates - start any Saturday