|Prices and availability for residences vary. Please contact us for more information.|
|Prices for studios, apartments and hotels will vary. Please contact us for more information.|
- There is an accommodation arrangement fee of £65 per person.
- Prices shown are per person per week.
- Accommodation is arranged through our agency partners who select and regularly inspect host families and student residences to ensure the highest standards and quality of service.
- Most of our Homestay accommodation is in Zones 2 and 3, with an approximate travel time to school of 25-50 minutes by underground, mainline train or bus. For more information about travelling around London, please visit www.tfl.gov.uk.
- Minimum booking is two weeks for Homestay and Student Residences.
- Accommodation is usually booked from Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday. If this is not possible for you, we will try to make special arrangements.
- Minimum age for homestay accommodation is 16 and for student residences 18.
- In the case of Executive and Superior Homestay accommodation, a private bathroom may be requested, for an additional fee of £20 per week. If you wish to request a private bathroom, please indicate this on the booking form.
- Twin rooms must be booked by two students together for the same dates. The price shown is per person.
- Airport transfers are available for all types of accommodation. A one-way transfer from Heathrow airport costs £75, from Gatwick and Stansted airports £95. Contact us for other airport prices. Please request your transfer on the booking form.
- Please see Terms & Conditions for full details.